Your wishes are the beginning.
The result is a custom made botanical glasshouse with a perfect climate.
Where every detail counts!
For every botanical glasshouse the desired climate
Optimal climate management, minimum energy costs
By looking at the functions of the different zones in the glass building, you can coordinate the climate applications of those zones in groups and ideally. This way you optimize the performance of the greenhouse as a whole. The more delicate the ecosystem, the more precisely our modern technical installations perform:
- installations for climate control, climate zones, air quality, irrigation, lighting;
- installations focused on sustainable application of energy such as energy (recovery) installations, application of solar panels or wind energy;
- the materials: such as glass with extra light entry or on the contrary, light-inhibiting and different types of films, sun-resistant and / or insulating fabric systems.
Custom made constructions
Multifunctional and future-proof
Many botanical gardens have asked us to design, build and realize glass buildings such as butterfly gardens, plant propagation or exhibitions. Unique buildings with different zones (catering, sanitary facilities, etc.) where we can reduce energy consumption. Full-fledged buildings with a minimal carbon footprint ... where people like to stay and come back. Curious about the many possibilities? Feel free to contact us.
Allround expertise en experience
As a specialist, we know how to deal with climate changes that cause problems such as a heat wave, strong wind or rainfall. The construction of a botanical garden in Kuwait is a good example; while there the mercury rises to as much as 50 degrees, we realized 3 climate zones there, including a European climate. In all cases you can count on our allround expertise and experience in the field of technology, flora and fauna.
Total package of specializations
Our complete package has turned out to be very attractive for many clients, for example for the Royal Horticultural Society Garden Wisley and "The National Trust for Scotland" for our project at heritage garden Inverewe:
- excellent, well-functioning glasshouses with minimum carbon footprints
- down-to-earth approach and reasonable prices
- stylish and exclusive designs
- project management, consultancy and excellent service
- experienced in soft & hard landscaping
Would you like a glasshouse with different climate zones where you can grow a wide range of plants and flowers? Or a meeting room, butterfly garden or restaurant and tea garden? Our experts can help you answer all your questions.
In this special design for Flora Botanischer Garten in Cologne, the architect has succeeded in using as much glass as possible, as much as 4,500 m² of insulated glass. Due to the minimal use of steel, this light construction allows as much light as possible for the exotic plants in the greenhouse. This is also possible with a special 3-layer ETFE foil, as we did for the 6,200m² greenhouse for Wildlands, Adventure Zoo Emmen.